Junior Credit Controller
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a number of Credit controllers to join a fast growing organisation based in Cambridge.
This role will be a temporary assignment for 3 months with the view to be moved across to a permanent contract
The Role of Credit controller in Cambridge will include (but not be limited to)
- The payment collection of client's debt on multi company ledgers.
- Monitor and maintain accounts.
- Act in a timely and effective manner on the collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Escalate disputed or complex accounts to the Credit Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all software system notes are input in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow the standardised processes and procedures of the Credit Control functions to support the business and collections process.
- Process client's refunds.
- Identify accounts to be sent a suspension notice pending restriction.
- Place restrictions on clients' accounts due to non-payment.
- Liaise with the accounts team to allocate payments.
- Obtain/ Maintain/ Update Direct Debit instructions.
- Respond in a timely manner to job tickets / queries.
- Raise 7 day letters to cease services.
The skills and experience we're looking for are:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Quick learner with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Sound basic understanding of Credit Control function
Main Purpose of the Role:
To act as the first point of contact for all Credit Control related queries. Ensure payment terms are met, and chase outstanding client debt. Administer, update and maintain Credit Control systems. Assist with the efficient running of the Credit Control department on a day-to-day basis and support the other Credit Controllers within the team.
Salary & Benefits
The Role of Credit controller in Cambridge is paying a very competitive salary plus benefits
Please contact Harriet Isham on 01223 341400 to discuss further
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement