Corporate Finance Analyst - Birmingham
Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit for an excellent opportunity within one of the UK’s leading Corporate Finance and Advisory firms. The firm are willing to provide newly qualified accountants in the UK the chance to gain experience and build their career within the M&A world.
Working closely with partners and within an experienced team you will be given exposure to all stage of deal strategy and execution.
The firm as a whole works across of range of Industry sectors with a focus on Healthcare, Industrial, Consumer & Support services in the Birmingham team. Whilst these are the core areas in the Midlands, you will also gain exposure to other sectors such as Technology when working closely with other offices.
This role is a great opportunity to finally make that step into a commercial deal led environment. The firm will develop and shape you into Associate Directors within a short space of time so that you can begin to execute deals from inception as the deal leader.
- Be either newly qualified or no more than 2 years post qualification. ACA/ACCA/CA
- Be comitted to building a career within corporate finance
- Be able to demonstrate that you are a self starter and can hit the ground running
- Experience in financial modleing would be advantageous but if not essential as loing as yopu have excellent excel skills
- be confident and be able to liaise with peopl at all levels.
If you would like further information then please apply today or contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Recruitment offices.
Apply for Corporate Finance Analyst - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly