Corporate Recovery / Forensics Senior
Boutique Insolvency Specialist firm requires a Corporate Recovery / Forensics Senior to join their growing team. They have an unrivalled reputation for boutique service combined with heavy hitting resource and sustainable delivery of results.
You will work closely with the partners managing a portfolio of predominantly hedge funds and major international corporations.
Typical duties will include:
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for investigations, insolvency and forensic assignments.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Calculating and paying distributions to creditors and shareholders.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
This firm takes its employees development very seriously and promotes a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Caribbean.
Due to visa requirements our client will only consider candidates who possess a recognised accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB) and have a minimum of 4 years insolvency experience. Candidates from all firm sizes will be considered.
Apply for Corporate Recovery / Forensics Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly