3 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client, a hi-tech business based in near Hemel Hempstead, on the recruitment of an excellent Financial Accountant position. This is a great opportunity for a fully qualified accountant who is a strong financial accountant.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reporting to and supporting the CFO
- Responsible for statutory compliance activities including year-end Financial Statements, Corporation Tax computations and annual audit.
- Internal audit of subsidiaries
- Banking compliance, LC's and foreign exchange activities
- Accounting policy updates
- Monitoring postings to the Nominal Ledger
- Working with Management Accounting team during Month-end closing and reporting
- Providing financial support for business activities
- Providing data analysis
- Review quarterly sales commission targets and prepare sales commissions on a quarterly basis)
- Payroll - Pension, P35, P11D's, PAYE settlement (PSA) and related payments
- Review of VAT Returns
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has strong financial accounting experience - Statutory accounting, Financial Statements, VAT, Payroll and dealing with audit.
Our client are a hi-tech business, leaders in their field offering a great career opportunity.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base of up to £60,000 plus package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly