Accounting for International Development (AfID) arranges volunteer placements tailor-made to fit your availability, skills and preferences. We are now supporting more than 350 NGOs and charities across 50 countries and we desperately need the assistance of more volunteer accountants to coach and mentor some amazing local people.
AfID assignments form part of an on-going strategy to build the financial management capacity and long term sustainability of non-profit organisations across Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The main focus of all AfID assignments is to develop and enhance the skills, confidence and potential of local people, enabling the organisations to ultimately have the financial management capacity they need to deliver more effective and sustainable programmes to their many beneficiaries whilst maintaining good relations with their donors.
Volunteers could be budgeting with a street child centre in Kampala, coaching a hospital bookkeeper in Kigali or conducting financial reporting for a primary school in Kathmandu. Assignments are uniquely designed around the individual volunteer's preferences, skills and experience.
If you want to use your unique skills and experience to help local accountants in the developing world, whether it be during your holiday, in-between jobs or at retirement, please do get in contact and help us make a difference.
For more information feel free to contact us on +442087417000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- Qualified by Experience Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in Manchester
- Qualified by Experience Public sector / NGO Audit jobs in Manchester
- Qualified by Experience Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in Manchester
- Qualified by Experience Public sector / NGO Financial Accountant jobs in Manchester
- Qualified by Experience Public sector / NGO Management Accountant jobs in Manchester