International Tax Senior Manager
A Top Tier Accountancy practice is currently recruiting for experienced International Tax professionals to join their growing office in Central London. Working directly with partners across various offices, you will work with a range of International clients to assist them with both Corporate Tax compliance and wealth management both onshore and offshore.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced International Tax professional to take their first step towards partnership as the firm offer a great leadership management programme for ambitious individuals.
- CTA Qualified and ACCA or ACA
- At 5 years’ post qualification tax experience
- Managerial experience including management of compliance processes
- Experience working in an International Tax and Corporate Tax including wealth management and structuring in both on and offshore regimes
- Strong knowledge of interaction between international tax regimes and initiatives of international organisations
- Experience in dealing with offshore trust regimes, including those relating to non- domiciled persons
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Project management skills in tax
- Coordination and implementation skills: coordinating with foreign jurisdictions to deliver necessary outcomes
- Strong legal drafting skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
Apply for International Tax Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly