Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst
A leading Bristol business are looking for a Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst to join the team in their central Bristol offices. This is a newly created position and an opportunity to join a forward thinking, commercial focused business.
This leading business are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst to join the busy team in Bristol City centre. This is a real opportunity to work in a business who are customer service focused, results driven and let people work on their own initiative.
Reporting directly into the Strategy Director you will work within the Strategy and Business Intelligence team, working with people from across the business in particular the BI Manager, BI analyst, Growth Directors and will have exposure to Exec and Senior Management Board.
The right Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst for the role will have responsibility for:
- Smart and insightful financial modelling to support strategic decision making
- Analysing the portfolio to support the investment strategy
- Developing an insight-led decision making culture
- Providing modelling and analytical support to the groups strategic growth ambitions
- Supporting associated corporate finance transactions.
- Challenge existing thinking through analysis and insight to help shape group strategy
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience gained within a commercial or corporate finance environment.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to think broadly and influence strategic thinking within the group
- Strong financial model building capability with experience of building simple to use models with strong commercial assumptions
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills with ability to interpret complex data sources in order to draw meaningful commercial conclusions
- Excellent communications skills including communicating technical financial information in a clear and commercial manner while adapting style and content for different audiences
- Evidence of working in a fast paced, high change environment.
- Able to manage multiple demands effectively whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
£50k - £60k + Benefits