Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client, a successful SME organisation based in Hertford, on the recruitment of an exciting newly created Finance Business Partner position. The Finance Business Partner will support all stakeholders in the business, lead budgeting, perform analysis, produce management reporting and aid commercial decision-making.
The Finance Business Partnering will be responsible for:
- Providing regular and ad hoc management information and analysis to enable the leadership team to make key decisions
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders for specified areas in the organisation
- Providing a key link between the Finance Department and stakeholders for specified areas in the organisation
- Pro-actively liaising and work in partnership with key stakeholders to drive income and to support increased efficiency and cost management while maintaining strong corporate governance
- Challenging existing processes and working methods to deliver continuous improvement across the organisation
- Assisting stakeholders to prepare robust business cases and proposals to support new business opportunities
- Leading and/or contributing to finance related projects and initiatives as required
- Representing the Finance Department at cross-organisation forums and meetings
- Budgeting & Forecasting with Department Heads
- Management Reporting
We are looking for a Finalist or a Fully Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA with has Finance Analyst or Business Partner experience who s a real people person and who can influence, challenge and support stakeholders.
Our client are a successful SME organisation offering an interesting and challenging career opportunity.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement