Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their creative, collaborative and diverse organisation based in Central Oxford, on either a full-time or part-time basis. Working closely with their internal and external team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day bookkeeping and financial reporting.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing comprehensive and transparent monthly management accounts and commentaries
- Completing bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasts, and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing draft annual accounts
- Maintaining an accurate asset register
- Assisting with financial systems and process improvements
To be successful in this role, you will be a confident finance professional with previous experience in a similar role. You must have an exceptional attention to detail and naturally be very organised, along with a process led approach. You will have excellent time management skills and a proactive can-do attitude who thrives in a team-orientated and collaborative office environment.
This charitable organisation makes a fundamental difference to people’s life by creating opportunities they can really benefit from. This an excellent time to join them and make your mark on the business.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Qualified by Experience Media / Entertainment / Advertising Finance Manager jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Media / Entertainment / Advertising Head of Finance jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Media / Entertainment / Advertising Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Media / Entertainment / Advertising Financial Reporting jobs in Oxford