Levitt Bernstein is an award winning, design-led architectural practice of 130 people with offices in London and Manchester. Our London office is looking for a Finance Administrator, to act as a key player in a team of three, delivering all in-house finance duties.
- Process sales and purchase ledger
- Credit control and reporting on debtor balances
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaison with bank, external accounts and auditors
This role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to work to deadlines. The successful candidate will take ownership of invoicing and credit control functions as well as processing of purchase documents. The role also requires maintaining accurate and up to date information on a project management programme and Sage 50. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel required. Experience in architecture or design is preferred, but this is a finance role.
Salary £25,000-£30,000, dependent on experience, plus generous benefits.
Please refer to the full job description attached.
If you are interested in working within our stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and covering letter, stating which position you’re applying for, to:
1 Kingsland Passage
London, E8 2BB
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Property / Housing / Real Estate Accounts Assistant jobs in London (East)
- Qualified by Experience Property / Housing / Real Estate Credit Control jobs in London (East)
- Qualified by Experience Property / Housing / Real Estate Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger jobs in London (East)