QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT, STRONG IN EXCEL, IN PRACTICE - TO START ASAP FOR 2-3 MONTHS
We are a leading accountancy firm in London providing outsourced solutions to our customers.
We have an immediate assignment for another accountancy firm, overview of what is needed;
- Experience of multi-currency consolidation
- Happy and competent working in Excel
- Technically strong (from an accounting perspective)
- Experience of reviewing, revising and implementing control processes
Working with and reporting to the Group CFO but also working closely with another senior interim in place.
Pleasant but busy environment and need someone who is very capable and a good communicator.
Successful candidates will be placed on our PCL (Preferred Contractors List) who will be offered future assignments going forward.
We will need from you to sign our Contractor Agreement and provide copies of; passport, NI card/valid visa, recent utility bill and certificates.
The hourly rate is between £17.50 - £22.50 per hour depending on experience. Travel is not paid.
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Financial Services Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Financial Services Bookkeeping jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Financial Services Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Financial Services Financial Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Financial Services Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)