Our client is looking for a Treasury Lead to join their large international organisation based in Oxford. In this role, you will be supporting the Treasury Services team with the protection of assets and cash management, as well as providing vital treasury support to various other areas. Daily responsibilities include:
- Completing complex analysis and reports
- Making recommendations based on data gathered
- Developing and presenting performance metrics
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be educated to degree level and you will be CIPD/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified, or equivalent. You will also have extensive demonstrable experience in a similar role. You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with strong interpersonal skills. You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team - you will be supervising the more junior members. You will be commercial, conscientious and hardworking and will have excellent attention to detail. A strong working knowledge of SAP and bank systems would be desirable. It is essential that you have experience in using complex spreadsheets.
Our client is a dynamic global retail brand who are moving into an exciting new phase following a restructure. They require a Treasury Lead to join their friendly, driven and ambitious Treasury Services team in Oxford.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Financial Services Accountant jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Financial Services Finance Manager jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Financial Services Financial Controller jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Financial Services Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Financial Services Financial Reporting jobs in Oxford