Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a temporary Financial Analyst for a Major Automotive company based in Woking.
This 6 month interim role reports to the Head of Commercial Finance to assist their Woking and London Commercial Finance teams.
The role will be responsible for supporting the development team to provide financial guidance & modelling for contract tenders & capital spend requests. You must have prior experience in dealing with bids and tenders.
- Partner with key stakeholders in preparing/checking financial model to support key tenders or capital spend requests
- Analyse relevant data to build business cases & evaluate risks and returns under various scenarios
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand strategy and provide financial and commercial insight for all proposed tenders
- Develop monthly reporting of capital expenditure to enable timely monitoring & reporting of capital spend to ensure projects are tracking in line with expectations
- Ownership of monthly forecast & annual budget for capital expenditure
- Post Completion Audits for major projects to include monitoring of actual performance and returns against expected results focusing on operational as well as financial metrics
- Actively participating in ad hoc projects around the business as required
- Key finance contact with development team providing regular monthly updates on cost performance and forecast.
The ideal Finance Analyst should be / have:
- Commercially minded qualified accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience in bid support in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to be able to work closely with senior management, and have a track record of preparing analysis and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Design, manage and deliver complex financial models
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Logical, organised and thorough approach to work
- Demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond their day job, improving processes and promoting and selling the finance function to the business
The successful Finance Analyst will work closely with the Commercial Finance team of this extremely recognisable advertising brand. Time will be spent between the modern offices located in Woking and London.
Salary & Benefits
The role will pay up to £275/day for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement