Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
Accounts Semi Senior / Senior c£25K - £30K Northampton ACA / ACCA finalist
Opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to join a growing firm and assist with managing a portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses which will focus on dealing with accounts, tax and general business advice.
· AAT Qualified or an ACA / ACCA studier with a Public Practice background and experienced in dealing with the varied requirements for small businesses.
· As an Accounts Senior you will soon manage your own portfolio so you need to have a general practice background with experience in accountancy and tax compliance and enjoy working in a small firm environment dealing with a range of issues.
· You will take responsibility for managing your clients and will become their main point of contact, but there will be support from the Managing Partner
· This will offer the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills dealing with clients directly and your commercial skills getting involved with the development of the firm.
If you have outgrown your current position this will offer you the next step up the career ladder.
There are also long term prospects as part of the firm’s succession planning and this is a rare opportunity to join an expanding firm with an excellent reputation in the market for career development, staff retention and in providing a highly valued service to owner managed businesses.
Apply for Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Rugby
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Rugby
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Rugby
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Rugby
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Rugby