Client Accountant Manager
Well established accountancy practice is seeking to recruit a Client Accountant Manager to join their friendly team based in Wokingham, Berkshire. The role is a newly created position as a result of a recent acquisition so it is a great time to be part of the companies development.
The Client Accountant Manager role is suitable for an ACCA / ACA qualified accountant.
Key elements of the Client Accountant Manager role are:
· Management of a small team
· Preparation of statutory accounts
· Prepare management accounts
· Overseeing the Bookkeeping and Reviewing Vat returns
With at least 4 years practice experience you will manage your own portfolio of clients and in return you will receive a salary of between £40k-£50k.
Apply for Client Accountant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Wokingham
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Wokingham
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Finance Manager jobs in Wokingham
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Financial Accountant jobs in Wokingham
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Wokingham