Practice Accountant/Finance Manager
Small accountancy practice based in prestigious offices near Englefield Green are seeking to recruit a Practice Accountant/Finance Manager to join their small friendly team. The role will be split between the preparation of Client Accounts and acting as a Finance Manager for one Client.
The Practice Accountant/Finance Manager role is suitable for an AAT qualified or part qualified accountant.
Key elements of the Practice Accountant/Finance Manager role are:
· Preparation of statutory accounts
· Prepare management accounts
· Corporation and Personal tax returns.
· Acting as a Finance Manager for a construction Company – overseeing the bookkeeping and preparing Management Accounts to discuss with Management
The ideal candidate will have previous accountancy practice experience, Caseware experience would be advantageous and in return you will receive a salary of between £28k-£35k. Part Time Hours will be considered
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Construction / Civil Engineering Accountant jobs in Ascot
- Qualified by Experience Construction / Civil Engineering Bookkeeping jobs in Ascot
- Qualified by Experience Construction / Civil Engineering Finance Manager jobs in Ascot
- Qualified by Experience Construction / Civil Engineering Management Accountant jobs in Ascot