Commercial Management Accountant
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
PLC BUSINESS | CONTINUED GROWTH
£38,000 to £42,000
Leeds City Centre
My client are one of the UK's leading travel operators. They are a household name and although already operating at the top of their field, have further growth forecast for next year and beyond.
This commercial management accountant opportunity is a critical and high profile role within the group finance team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be part of a team of three responsible for all aspects of a £100m + business unit and associated overhead costs. The role involves regular interaction with senior stakeholders including Directors, CFO and possibly Chairman.
- Monthly accounting
- Management of Capital expenditure and associated accounting, including Capex requests, policy, forecasts, asset tracking and verification
- Preparation and delivery of monthly maintenance management accounts including presentation to the business
- Provide financial decision making support to the non-finance business
- Drive ongoing improvements in financial process and systems increasing the effectiveness of and depth of analysis provided by the team
- Ad-hoc project work as required
My client are looking for a newly/recently qualified candidate from either a PLC industry background or a 1st time mover from Practice.
- Newly / recently qualified accountant
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior staff as well as being comfortable to operate at many levels within the organisation
- Stature, good personal presence and determination
- Drive and tenacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear presentation style
- Ability to adapt and respond well to change
- Ability to communicate on complex matters in simple terms
If you are a newly qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Management Accountant and can demonstrate the above experience/traits then please apply for more information and to be considered.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Commercial Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly