Interim Management Accountant
A temporary Management Accountant is required for a c. 4 month role with an analytically focused role with a brand name leisure & entertainment company that has thrived over recent years They have developed a successful range of different entertainment concepts that span the country, operating well over a dozen venues and planning further expansion through 2018. They are well backed, have a strong balance sheet and are a well known innovator in their industry.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the temporary Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
· Preparing and reviewing management accounts for each site along with variance analysis, rolling site & EBITDA forecast & supporting commentary;
· Compiling weekly flash sales & KPI reporting by site to Directors and Board;
· Producing cost of sales & margin analysis, especially for food / drink sales;
· Maintaining cash flow model and cash flow forecasting;
· Assisting in preparation of group consolidation and statutory accounts;
· Contributing to budgets and forecasting;
· Ad hoc projects including investment appraisal for potential new sites.
The ideal candidate will be a finalist or qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA who comes from a small / medium size company background with multi site operations. You will ideally have experience within the leisure, entertainment or retail sectors and will have strong communication skills as well as the confidence & ability to work independently and in a small yet well formed finance team. You will have excellent Excel skills, be flexible in your approach and will enjoy a varied role.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Retail Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Retail Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Retail Management Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Retail Financial Analyst jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Retail Finance Business Partner jobs in London (Central)