This Senior Accountant job in Bedford is suitable for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm but looking for further development. It provides an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing Bedfordshire Accountancy practice with excellent future career prospects.
This established Accounting firm in Bedfordshire offers a complete business service for a wide range of clients across Bedfordshire and beyond. They pride themselves on their proactive and progressive approach to client service. The practice provides a fully outsourced accounting service, as well as Audit, Tax and Corporate Finance services.
Working with a diverse client portfolio, the successful candidate will be involved in the full accounts process, which will include reviewing statutory accounts prepared by more junior accountants and some Tax compliance work. There will be some Audit exposure, and previous audit experience would be desirable (but not essential).
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
• Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Some Audit delivery work
• Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone
• Working closely with the Partners
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. The Senior Accountant job is 80% Accountancy and 20% Audit bias.
This role would suit a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a more supervisory position or an existing Senior Accountant looking to join a public practice accountancy firm that will enable them to reach their full future potential. Besides the generous salary on offer, the practice has an excellent reputation for retention and for developing/mentoring their employees.
To find out about more Senior Accountant & Qualified Accountant jobs in Peterborough please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
More searches like this
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Bedford
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Bedford
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Bedford
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Financial Accountant jobs in Bedford
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Bedford