Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a market-leading Utilities business based near Leatherhead to recruit for a Financial Analyst. This newly created role will bridge the gap between the transactional team and the Financial Controller providing fantastic exposure for the successful candidate to develop and help grow the team. Based in spacious modern offices with on-site parking and within walking distance of a train station, the successful candidate will be developed and mentored in a great environment.
- Work with FC/FD to enhance financial & regulatory reporting both within the business and to external stakeholders
- Monthly Group Reporting including full group consolidations
- Develop margin analysis & reporting within the business
- Post investment appraisals - develop & manage framework for regular reporting and feedback of IRR analysis within the business.
- Represent finance across the business in cross departmental projects
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining all financial processes
- Assist FC with year-end audit & accounts preparation
- Ad hoc support to FC and FD
The successful financial analyst will also be expected to supervise and mentor a junior analyst, and bridge
The successful candidate will be Part-Qualified or Finalist in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
The successful financial analyst will have experience in a similar role, and will display experience within core accounting.
You will be able to articulate where you have displayed critical thought and analysis skills in your current role.
Exposure to the Utilities sector is preferred, although not essential.
The successful Financial Analyst will have strong excel skills, and exposure to sage is preferable.
This UK-leading utilities organisation has grown year-on-year, and is looking to turn over £50m in 2018. Joining a growing finance function, the client foresees management opportunities arising in the coming years- if the successful candidate is interested.
Salary & Benefits
£36-38k plus bonus, benefits, pension and study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement