Audit & Accounts Senior / Manager
Audit & Accounts Manager - Permanent - Hayes
This 3 partnered Accountancy firm has an excellent opportunity for a
- recently qualified ACA (up to three years PQE)
- with small practice experience
- to fill an audit/accounts manager role with partnership potential
Clients range from one-man companies, to £100m turnover. Experience of working with smaller clients required as well as those with turnovers £10m plus.
The candidate will be ACA qualified with no more than three years post qualified experience within a small practice environment. It is essential that the candidate has confidence in communicating with clients at all levels.
With partnership potential for the right candidate, they must see this as a long-term career prospect.
The main responsibilities of the job will include:
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Hayes
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Hayes
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Financial Accountant jobs in Hayes
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Hayes
- Newly qualified Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Hayes