We have an outstanding opportunity for an Practice Manager to join an innovative Chesham, Buckinghamshire based Accountancy Practice to build on and expand the well-established practice operating within a niche market.
This will be a hands on role involving business and general tax advice, compliance work dealing directly with business owners of multi million pound businesses.
Key tasks of the Practice Manager will include :
Delivering advice on business growth and improving personal wealth
Tax planning: personal, business, remuneration planning
Correspondence & negotiating with HMRC on Tax enquiries & Clearance applications
Review & amendments to tax warranties in company share sale contracts
Business acquisitions & start-ups, negotiating with buyers/seller's and their lawyers
Company reorganisation & wealth extraction, exit planning
Business planning & benchmarking
Annual & Monthly management accounts from full or incomplete records
Personal & Company tax returns
PAYE & VAT advice
Business development for the practice
Autoenrolment implementation and running
Internal training on accounting, tax and money laundering regulations & compliance
The ideal Practice Manager should be
· Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
· At Least 4 to 5 years experience working in a professional accountancy practice
· Have personal and corporate tax experience
· Have Managed a portfolio of clients
· A “people person” with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Confident working with IT and bookkeeping software
· Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, keep up to date with legislation and plan their own work effectively
· Experience in tax and accounting issues around business sales would be a bonus
The practice are offering an attractive base salary for the right applicant in the region of £50k-£65k plus bonuses based on new business secured. For the right applicant, additional benefits would include directorship and equity in the business.
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly