Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to form part of exciting and growing Engineering Business at their base in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Finance Director in the financial management of the business through a period of positive growth.
Duties will include:
- Providing support with the Management and Financial Accounts
- Providing support to the Accounting Manager
- Production of monthly management accounts within the Group reporting timetable
- Preparation of relevant operational performance analysis and liaison with the relevant operational managers to challenge performance against budget
- Management reporting
- Ensuring robust controls are in play - improving processes as required
Those interested in being considered for this role will ideally have experience working within either Engineering or Manufacturing industry, be a qualified accountant and have be interested in a well rounded role with an interesting, growing and dynamic business.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of £40,000 & £45,000 is offered + company car + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly