Management Accountant/Business Partner
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a Management Accountant for one of the world's leading events companies who have 13 offices and 950 employees worldwide.
LEADING GLOBAL EVENTS COMPANY (Excellent Career Progression)- Management Accountant - £50-55K base + bonus and excellent benefits
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
Management Accountant/Business Partner - Very commercial role
To produce accurate and timely management information in line with specified time lines ensuring both the P&L and balance sheet items are fully supported and analyzed. To provide support and analysis to the business to enable them to make better informed decisions. To assist the Management Accounts team to ensure reporting requirements and deadlines are met
- Challenging existing practice by identifying opportunities for efficiencies, automation and streamlining of existing month end activities
- To act as a key point of contact for the portfolio team by building strong working relationships with the business.
- To assist the portfolio team with identifying areas of opportunity for revenue and profitability growth at show level
- Production of accurate monthly P&L results for the individual shows
- Liaising with show teams to challenge and collate the portfolio's proposed annual budget.
- To assist with preparation of the monthly group forecast for review
- To act as the key liaison between the finance team and the portfolio team
- Qualified management accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Experience of business partnering with non-finance people
- Good technical skills combined with first class budgeting, forecasting and analytical credentials
- Expert knowledge of financial analysis and management reporting
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement