Accounts & Audit Senior
Accounts and Audit Senior
Harrow, Greater London
£30,000 - £42,000 per annum + attractive benefits (depending on experience & qualifications).
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified / part qualified ACCA individual with around 3 years practical experience in a good size UK accountancy firm. You will apply your knowledge of ISAs and UK Accounting Standards extensively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients that will vary in size and complexity,
- Preparing complete financial statements under UK Accounting Standards from scratch records or from client’s trial balance.
- Conducting ISA audit as part of an audit team,
- Computation of corporation tax and completion of companies tax returns.
To qualify for the above position the following are the selection criteria’s:
- Approximate of 3 years practical UK work experience in both audit and accounting,
- Work experience ideally in UK accounting practices (candidates with experience in industry only may not be considered)
- ACCA qualified / part qualified,
- Worked independently or with minimal supervision in previous workplace,
- Practical experience in Sage Line 50.
It is desirable to have IRIS Accounts Production experience but not essential.
Apply for Accounts & Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly