ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT £20,000 - £25,000 + Study Support
Robert Half are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing business, for an Accounts Assistant role based in the heart of Watford offering up to £25,000 + study support! The company have doubled in size over the last two years and are looking for a progressive individual to enter this brand new position with the ability to hit the ground running- as well as having an openness to learn!
Described by the Finance Manager as a "relaxed" and "laid back" place to work, the company are very committed to investing an accommodating their employees- whether that be through offering a full study support package or with their relaxed attitude to flexible working hours.
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients.
- To assist with preparation of year end financial statements/accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses.
- To carry out a variety of bookkeeping assignments for clients, both in-house and at client premises.
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- Preparation of HMRC VAT returns for clients.
- To report on a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- To keep Accounts Managers informed of job progress and any issues arising.
- To raise the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Studying towards ACCA will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years previous practical accounts preparation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero or other accounts system is desirable
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Annual salary review
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hours 37.5 per week full time
- Life Assurance (3x Salary)
- Personal Pension, Employer 3% Employee min 2%
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly