Robert half are delighted to be working with STVA a leading player in the automotive finished vehicles international logistics market in the UK and part of the wider CAT Groupe, to find an accomplished, qualified Finance Manager to work for their UK operations based in Avonmouth.
- Manage the day to day running of the finance department
- Month end reporting to the UK board and shareholders
- Preparation of budgets and reforecasts
- Group cash management
- Responsible for the UK audit and stat accounts, including Tax
- Group VAT return
- Control pension fund accounting
- Provide general financial support to the wider business and STVA group.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Management experience or an aptitude for leading a small finance team
- Comfortable reporting to senior business stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
This role will pay a salary of up to £45,000 with company car and benefits package.
Any speculative or external cv's will be sent to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400 or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement