Robert Half have been engaged to work exclusively with a key employer based in Central Bath. Following significant growth within the organisation they have created an opportunity to start ASAP within their Finance Team - the role will be working as a Payroll Manager (Newly created position)
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will form part of a very well organised, friendly and efficient finance department.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity - the client are happy to wait for the right person, so are happy to consider people on 4 weeks notice.
Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Central Bath
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- To manage the relationship with the external bureau,
- To post payroll journals,
- To prepare and distribute payroll reports,
- To complete reconciliations of the payroll balance sheet control accounts and follow any queries through to resolution and in a timely manner,
- To manage and administrate the company pension schemes,
- To process and pay all employee expenses,
- To manage and monitor holiday pay and the necessary accruals,
- To be a point of contact for employees with payroll queries.
- To provide information to the operations team, general managers or office managers when requested with the aim being to assist in the reduction of labour costs where possible.
- To assist with Audit preparation as required.
- To be responsible for good housekeeping - processing, batching and filing of information.
- To assist the Financial Controller in other payroll related tasks as required,
- To act with discretion and ensure that confidential information is treated appropriately and to ensure that it is not inadvertently disclosed by any means (including being overheard or overseen) as you will have access to highly confidential and sensitive information.
- To work effectively with all teams, companies and associates to ensure consistency, efficiency, professionalism and effective communication.
To be considered you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar payroll capacity
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to communicate with a range of stake holders
- Strong IT skills (ideally Sage) and Excel
- Cheerful / Outgoing and friendly personality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that operate on an international level, they have modern friendly offices with a genuinely friendly atmosphere.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in touch with Adrian Price ASAP with your current CV and availability.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement