Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are currently working with an organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, the client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in this current period of growth.
- the accurate processing of supplier invoices and credits to help ensure payment within agreed terms
- resolving queries in a timely manner. This will involve communicating communicating with external and internal departments
- assistant senior members if the finance department with ad-hoc duties
- working closely with the Accounts Payable Team Leader
- be working closely with suppliers regarding their statements, reconciling and updating them in a timely manner to ensure any discrepancies are resolved
- ensuring relationships with internal and external suppliers and maintained at all times
- the ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 12 months accounts payable experience
- you should be able to process a high volume of invoices on a daily/weekly basis
- you should be personable and comfortable when dealing with suppliers over the phone
- ideally you will have strong excel skills (including but not limited to Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
Our clients brand is distinct and unique.. there is nowhere quite like this! They have branches all over the UK and are a market leader in their industry.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £21000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement