Accounts and Admin Assistant / Administrator / Accounts Admin
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Assistant
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000+ per annum, dependent upon experience
Working Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General Office Administration
- Answering incoming calls
- Incoming/outgoing post
- Preparing relevant documents for shipping and legal requirements
- Outgoing courier requirements
- Checking all incoming supplier invoices are correct
- Dealing with any overdue supplier invoices or queries
- Arranging best priced suppliers for all requirements i.e. utilities, stationery, etc.
- Inputting suppliers invoices on Sage and ensuring all ledgers are correct
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims
- Other accounts duties as required
- Experience of Sage accounts software
- Experience of accounts payable processes
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Maintaining and organising effective electronic and manual filing systems
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to manage own time and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience of job titles of; Accounts and Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Office Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Personal Assistant, Administration Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.