Sales Ledger Clerk
Our client is a National Charity based in Solihull. The charity looks to aid over 7 million people every year. They are seeking a dedicated and stable Sales Ledger to join their team. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager on a daily basis you will be exposed on the job training and be given support on a daily basis.
- the successful candidate will be responsible for controlling the Sales Ledger and managing the receipting of all payments relating to the sales ledger and nominal ledger
- the role will involve working with budget holders and internal managers, you will spend time liaising with current contacts therefore previous telesales/customer service experience is desired yet not essential
- Have some exposure to Credit Control duties
- Have previously working in a charity or public sector organisation (desired, not essential)
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked as a Sales Ledger/Accounts Assistant
- Be studying a relevant qualification eg AAT (desired, not essential)
- Be comfortable in dealing with queries
- Have a positive attitude towards their day job
Robert Half are delighted to be working with a company that dedicates their time to helping over 7 million people every year. The company you will be working for has a 'feel good' environment and looks after their employees as they would their customers.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement