The role will be based at our head office in central Croydon, a short walk from East Croydon Station. Some travel to academy locations will be required to deliver training and system support.
Your role will be:
- Maintaining and developing the accounting system, purchase order system (PS Financials)
- The ongoing configuration of our accounting system requirements
- Delivering training to academy and central staff and producing documented procedure manuals
- Developing financial reporting from the system (Sun systems Query and Analysis, SSRS, Data Connections), and specific financial and management accounting tasks to support the Finance Director and Financial Controller
What we are looking for:
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to line manage employees
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience in maintaining and analysing SQL databases
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack above.
Why work for the Harris Federation?
As a top performing Multi-Academy Trust, we offer access to a professional and supportive community of academies, fellow Principals and mentors to help develop and progress your career.
Harris is a federation and not a chain; each Harris academy is different, reflecting the particular aspirations and leadership style of its Principal. All of our primary and secondary academies are rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and we are recognised for transforming the life chances of the children and teenagers we educate.
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and who can help create exceptional places of learning.
For further information, please call 020 8253 7777 or email email@example.com.