Associate Director - Financial Services Tax
A Top 10 Firm is looking for an Associate Director for their Financial Services Tax team. The role entails providing high quality tax advice to businesses all over the world. This firm is offering a competitive salary along with opportunities for secondment.
The Financial Services Tax team works across banking, insurance, investment management, private equity and funds markets. Their in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of the industry means they offer businesses a full range of tax services, from managing tax risk to meeting compliance obligations.
The responsibilities of the Associate Director role include:
- Solving complex technical issues, using a strong depth of technical knowledge.
- Writing high quality tax reports.
- Taking responsibility for clients and delivering high quality tax advice.
- Providing technical support to partners, identifying any issues to manage technical risk.
- Seeking out business development opportunities.
- Working with minimal input from directors or partners.
- Giving feedback on managers and completing performance reviews by the necessary deadlines.
- Building a personal network from which referrals can be received.
- Looking for business development opportunities.
The candidate will:
- Have strong technical knowledge.
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA, CTA)
- Have relevant experience in the area of specialism.
- Take a proactive interest in the team's performance.
- Be responsible and take ownership for wider team issues.
- Have strong communication skills, as it will be necessary to lead and coach managers.
For further information on this Associate Director role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.