Junior Accounts Assistant
Are you a recent graduate looking to take the first step in your career? Do you find yourself not wanting to 'settle for the norm'? Would you like to work for a UK top 10 practice? If so.. this job may be perfect for you.
Robert Half are currently working with a top 10 UK practice, our client has won numerous awards for being leaders in their industry. They are looking to bring on bright and innovative candidates who see the world the world of business the way they do.
- receive on the job training, basic finance knowledge is essential eg invoice processing
- handling petty cash
- essential - intermediate Excel skills eg Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- dealing with queries on a daily basis - previous customer service experience is desired but not essential
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree and will be studying a further accounting qualification eg AAT, ACCA, CIMA
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to develop your career in accounting and finance
- You should have good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be willing to go the extra mile for a company that could potentially offer you an excellent career
Our client believes on giving junior candidates a chance, if you have the correct attitude towards work and believe you could add real value to the company then please apply below
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement