Corporate Tax Manager
A Top 10 Firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager. The role entails working with clients to provide high quality tax advice, and finding solutions to technical issues. This firm is offering a competitive salary along with opportunities for secondment.
As part of this role you will be expected to participate in the firm's business development, working with managers and partners to promote the firm's expertise. They pride themselves on maintaining high professional standards, which you will be expected to meet.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Manager role include:
- Working with clients to provide high quality tax advice, answer queries, and resolve any tax issues.
- Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Ensuring compliance with procedures for client take-on.
- Seeking appropriate advice from senior team members to minimise professional risk.
- Review tax returns and computations in a timely manner.
- Recognising potential technical issues and seeking solutions to them.
- Keeping technical knowledge up to date through participation in relevant workshops.
- Completing self-job evaluations on a timely basis.
- Assisting colleagues and helping to mentor more junior staff members.
The candidate will:
- Have relevant corporate tax experience.
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA, CTA)
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge.
- Manage time and work well to ensure targets are met.
- Have strong communication skills as the role involves working with clients and staff of all levels.
For further information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Corporate Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly