Assistant Manager - Financial Services Tax
A Top 10 Firm is looking for an Assistant Manager for their Financial Services Tax team. The role entails providing high quality tax advice to businesses all over the world. This firm is offering a competitive salary along with opportunities for secondment.
The Financial Services Tax team works across banking, insurance, investment management, private equity and funds markets. Their in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of the industry means they offer businesses a full range of tax services, from managing tax risk to meeting compliance obligations.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Manager role include:
- Working with a portfolio of Hedge Funds, Insurance firms, Banking clients, Custodians, pension funds and private equity firms.
- Dealing with technical issues from a compliance and advisory perspectives.
- Writing tax reports and other professional documents.
- Understanding products and services provided by the firm, and actively cross-sell them.
- Participating in business development activities.
- Providing a high-quality service by building rapport with clients.
The candidate will:
- Ideally have prior experience working with a portfolio featuring the above clients
- Strong communication skills
- Be committed to and take responsibility for personal growth
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA, CTA)
- Prior experience in a corporate tax environment
- Comfortable managing client engagements and portfolios
For further information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.