An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a fast growing logistics company with various sites across the UK. We are currently looking for somebody with a real passion for the fast paced environment working in the Cannock/Staffordshire Area.
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic and thrive in supporting the company's growth whilst managing 5 people
This is a new role so will develop over time but for the moment this will include a variety of responsibilities
- Help streamline the current month end procedure, monthly accruals/prepayments with others in the finance team
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly analysis relating to each site performance versus month end accounts.
- Forecasting site performances
- Product & customer profitability
- Help develop others in the finance team to take over the weekly/monthly reporting once developed
- Developing business cases for capital investment
This candidate should have a good understanding/experience of a fast paced company. Ideally the candidate has ACCA/CIMA qualification or a finalist.
This new role will liaise with various stakeholders, so excellent communications skills are imperative as well as the ability to work towards tight deadlines and good organisational skills. The candidate must have strong excel, v-lookup and pivot table skills.
The role will involve a small amount of travel to sites as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 dependant on experience
If you are keen to work for continually growing organisation offering both progression and development, Apply Now.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement