Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working alongside a multinational media, marketing & advertising company in Woking to recruit a fully qualified Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller in delivering effective financial management information appropriate for decision making, control, reporting and analysis.
As Management Accountant, responsibilities would be broken down into three main areas:
Financial Planning and Control
Ensure the delivery of an effective financial management service providing appropriate financial information for decision making and control to include:
- annual budget & strategic plans;
- monthly management accounts consolidation;
- monthly board papers;
- monthly overhead reporting and analysis;
- quarterly forecasts;
- cash reporting and analysis;
- management and reconciliation of inter company accounts;
- processing of monthly journals as required;
- other quarterly & monthly management information as required.
- Ensure all statutory, regulatory and fiscal requirements are discharged effectively.
- Support the quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process, producing an analysis and explanation of variances.
- Ensure accounting and control systems are appropriate to the requirements of the market stream and are generating management information suitable for effective decision making.
Accounting and Reporting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual accounts.
- Ensure the accounts comply with appropriate legislation, FRS and other pronouncements.
- Liaise, as appropriate, with external auditors.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
Treasury and Taxation Management
- Liaise with Group Finance to ensure effective treasury management
- Assist as required with taxation issues including compliance.
Our client is seeking a Qualified Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with:
- Good knowledge of construction accounting and reporting
- Good knowledge and experience of finance & ERP systems
- Report writing and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills (V-Lookups and Pivots)
- Ability to communicate and form strong relationships with the Business Unit commercial teams
- Ability to see the big picture and analyse numbers and trends
- A positive, enthusiastic, 'can do' approach
Based within a short walk of Woking train station, the company are a recognisable multinational media, marketing, and advertising company.
The offices have been recently refurbished and sport a modern, relaxed feel.
Salary & Benefits
£225 to £275 per day, other benefits to be discussed
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement