Tax Manager - Mixed Tax role within a superb Cardiff accountancy practice, strong advisory bias
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and vibrant practice based team in Northampton, delivering quality tax planning and advisory services to a varied portfolio of personal and corporate clients. The role will be mainly consultancy based, but will occasionally involve some compliance work.
This Mixed Tax Manager Job is a key role within the practice and the successful Tax Manager will have good levels of autonomy as well as influence across the Tax department. It would provide a sensible career move for experienced Tax Managers who currently feel that they have very little input into the overall strategy, but would like to develop further. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a proactive and successful Tax team.
This Tax Manager Job in Cardiff presents an ideal opportunity to join a high-profile accountancy practice with excellent future career prospects. The role will involve working autonomously to manage a varied portfolio of clients, with a firm emphasis delivering advisory services.
The practice is very well established in the Cardiff area and has a powerful reputation within the OMB market.
The Tax Manager job will require you to;
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high-level of client service.
* Managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly owner managed businesses, providing both corporate and personal tax advice. Including attendance to meetings with existing and potential clients.
* Managing the delivery of tax projects, within given time scales and ensuring technical excellence. Including managing more junior team members.
* Review of computations and liaising with specialists on technical matters.
* Supporting Partners on advisory projects
* Work on interesting and complex tax planning arrangements with partner support.
The ideal candidate for this Mixed Tax Manager job will be suitably qualified either by experience or CTA/ATT/ACCA qualified. Experience of both Personal and Corporate Tax is essential, gained within a practice environment. You will have a broad mixed tax background and be confident in dealing with all aspects of the tax affairs for owner managed businesses & high net worth individuals.
The Tax Manager Job is equally suited for an experienced Tax Senior looking for a first step into management, or an existing manager seeking more interesting and varied tax advisory work. Besides the range of benefits on offer, the firm can provide the support of experienced and ambitious Partners and superb opportunities for progression.
To find out about more Tax Manager jobs in Swansea & Cardiff please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.