Audit Manager Job with Part Time/Flexible hours to create that perfect work/life balance
Have you got commitments or interests outside of work which need your time and attention ? Would you like to work part-time hours whilst still being challenged in a professional environment?
This Part Time Audit Manager Job in Bristol is the ideal role for someone who wants to enjoy a successful career whilst maintaining optimum work/life balance. An ideal role for an ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountant with strong leadership skills and a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a Public Practice Accountancy firm. Hours will be negotiated according to individual circumstances, but a minimum of 25 hours is preferred.
This Audit Manager Job in Bristol will involve delivering External Audit services to a wide range of clients, including extensive client relationship management, whilst leading an audit team to achieve delivery excellence. The perfect Audit Manager will be used to working in an environment where at least 50% of their workload incorporates the delivery of External Audit services.
Our client is a high-profile Bristol accountancy firm with a formidable reputation for staff development & a hugely successful group of Partners. A Top 10 Accountancy firm, with numerous accolades, the successful Audit Manager will be sure to gain access to the highest calibre of clients to include; High-growth SME's, Corporate and Group structures, internationally owned subsidiaries, Public/AIM Listed companies and Not for Profit organisations.
Responsibilities in brief for the Part Time Audit Manager Job;
• Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
• Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
• Managing a team of; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors including the training and development of this team
• Overseeing and managing the flow of audit work to successfully fulfil delivery and performance KPI's
Furthermore, the Audit Manager Job will involve working closely with the Audit Partner to effectively manage the audit department and improve the operational effectiveness of the department.
The perfect Audit Manager will need to be ACCA/ACA qualified with at least five years' experience of working within the Audit department of a busy public practice accountancy firm. Strong technical skills are imperative for this Audit Manager job, with an up to date understanding of all current UK and International reporting standards.
This is an Audit Manager Job ideally suited towards an ambitious Audit Senior looking for their next step, or an existing Audit Manager looking to join a public practice where they can reach their true potential. If you want your voice heard and to have the platform to challenge as well being challenged this is the perfect opportunity to work with more autonomy within a practice which values the input of each of their employees.
To find out about more Audit Manager jobs in Bristol please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Financial Reporting jobs in Bristol (City Centre)