Audit & Accounts Senior job based in Kent
Are you a pro-active Audit & Accounts Senior seeking a challenging new role?
Audit & Accounts Senior job in Kettering for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm. Excellent prospects for progression. Above market salary and variety of benefits. This opportunity will provide an interesting and varied range of clients to work with, ideal for someone with a good broad based background who is looking to advance their career and improve their earning potential.
This forward thinking accountancy practice manage a diverse and exciting client portfolio covering a wide range of business entities ranging from large corporate groups, HNWI’s, SME’s, OMB’s as well as Charities & Academies and Not for Profit Organisations. They are now looking for an experienced and ambitious qualified accountant to provide quality advice to their clients along with contributing to the wider development of the practice.
The main responsibilities of this Audit & Accounts Senior job will include;
• Acting as the senior on audit assignments and assist the Audit Manager
• Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff including Semi Seniors and Junior Accountants
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Preparing corporation tax computations and CT600
• Completion of partnership and personal tax returns
• VAT returns
• Liaising with clients and advising them on accountancy systems & processes
The ideal Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with experience working in a public practice accountancy firm. Ideally suited towards a Kettering based Semi Senior Accountant looking for their next career move or a Senior Accountant looking to join an employee focused accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential. You will need to have strong IT skills along with in depth Audit & Accounts prep knowledge.
To find out about more Senior Accountant / Client Manager Jobs in Northamptonshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.