Finance Business Partner
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a rapidly expanding and supportive organisation based in South Oxfordshire, in a Finance Business Partner capacity. This is a newly-created role working closely with the Head of Finance Operations, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and the preparation of management accounts.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and reporting financial data
- Reviewing and developing KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to communicate complex financial concepts to non-Finance colleagues
- Strong Excel (pivot tables, conditional formulae, etc)
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to find ways to work around system limitations
- Resilient with the ability to apply pragmatic approaches to problems in the short term whilst addressing the root causes of the problems in the medium to longer term
- Proactive and able to build strong relationships
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Attention to detail
To be successful in this role, you will be a fully qualified accountant and will have a few years’ experience working within a top tier accountancy firm. You will be a confident user of Microsoft Excel, including Macros and VBAs. Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important, as is the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise the workload accordingly. You will also be a confident communicator with excellent presentation skills. You will have a proactive, hands on approach and be confident in using your own initiative to take action.
- 28 days’ holiday
- Life assurance
- Discretionary company bonus
- Pension contributions
This is a great opportunity to join this friendly team. Our client has experience YOY growth since its inception at the beginning of the century and is well known in their field, covering a wide range of sectors and offering a rewarding and meritocratic environment for the right person.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Management Consultancy Financial Accountant jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Management Consultancy Finance Business Partner jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Management Consultancy Head of Finance jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Management Consultancy Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Oxfordshire
- Qualified by Experience Management Consultancy Financial Reporting jobs in Oxfordshire