Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Credit Control position to join one of the largest companies in Halifax. This position is a great opportunity to gain key experience which can kick start your career in finance. Your hard work and determination will be rewarded with working in a bright vibrant office, flexi-time and also opportunity to progression through the company.
- Effective credit control on business to business accounts and smaller accounts
- Daily cash posting
- Generating and sending monthly statements
- Management of debtors accounts for both direct and indirect customers
- Use of email, letters, and telephone to contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
- Keep a record of all communication with the customer, to ensure that if there are payment problems and the account becomes legal, that these record are available if needed for court proceedings.
- Resolution of problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department; for example pricing issues/delivery issues.
- Reconcile accounts for customers
Successful candidates Will:
- Already have a great track record in the control and maintenance of a credit control system
- Have experience on Excel
- Have a previous track-record in a similar finance role is a necessity
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement