Interim Financial Controller
Robert Half are currently working with a multinational company based in the East Midlands who are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller to work with them on a 3-6 month basis.
Working alongside the Financial Director some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Production of all management accounts and reports
- Analysis and statutory reporting
- Managing multiple divisions
- Maintaining all financial controls and systems
- Undertaking detailed financial analysis and provide financial advice to the Executive team
- Helping to build a growing Finance team
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified, experienced Financial Controller with a Construction background.
Salary and Benefits
On offer is a day rate of £350- £450 dependent on experience.
Interview slots are confirmed with the hope of someone starting within the next two weeks. If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and should your details be of interest I will give you a call.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement