Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Robert Half Management Resources are currently working with a multinational organisation in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Head of FP&A. This is a key role as they require a commercially minded, and experienced individual, who is hands on and driven with experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Partner across the organisation with senior leadership to develop short and long term financial operating plans.
- Provide Business Partner financial support to optimise performance within each product line and functional areas of responsibilities
- Assist in performing actual to budget variance analysis and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Review findings with senior leadership and drive follow up actions as appropriate.
- Assist in preparing annual operating budgets, working closely with department leaders, to ensure budgets are well thought out and within strategic guidelines.
- Develop rolling quarterly projections based on past results, current trends and latest information
- Identify the business financial strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and make recommendations to address these areas
- Develop key performance indicators and metrics dashboard to monitor the health of the business
- Build relationships with all C-level executives and leadership team as a trusted partner that provides deep financial insight
- Work with team to develop scalable processes and tools to support future growth including developing mid to long term plans for each division
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, fully qualified and have extensive experience of providing analysis and commentary at a senior level.
On offer is a day rate of up to £700 with interviews scheduled next week and a start straight after!
If you are interested please send me your CV and should your experience be suitable I will be in touch straight away.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement