Interim Senior Accountant
We are looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to join our clients head office finance team on an interim basis. You will be part of a dynamic team with instant exposure to different areas of the business. The role is a dynamic role with consistent challenges. You will be involved in delivering both month end reporting and year-end reporting, including the year-end audit and preparation of statutory accounts all whilst supported by a genuine and helpful team.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA)
- Audit experience
- Experience in creating and reviewing UK statutory accounts
- Recent experience with month-end reporting and year-end reporting, including preparation of management reporting information
- Required to have a flexible, problem solving, hands-on approach
- Will have strong Excel skills and will be proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
- Will have strong reasoning skills, able to clearly articulate themselves and explain financial information to both senior members of staff to non-financial staff
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of the month end close to ensure a seamless process from closing to delivery of management information, agreeing deadlines and reporting expectations and ensuring these are adhered to.
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of the year-end close to ensure a seamless process from closing to delivery final results, agreeing deadlines and reporting expectations and ensuring these are adhered to.
- Ensure we are ready for the external audit and have prepared the required information in line with the internal time table.
- Prepare monthly P&L analysis including waterfalls calling out key drivers in period vs forecasts/budgets
- Other adhoc duties as required
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement