Corporate Finance Director - £75-90k + Unlimited Bonus
My client is an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 firm. The addition of a number of offices during 2017 means they are seeking to further expand their Corporate Finance team with the appointment of a Director to head their South West region.
No business development is necessary as their extensive client base provides numerous transactions involving owner-managed / SME businesses such as sales (UK & overseas), MBO’s, acquisitions, disposals, fundraisings, forecasting and valuations.
Supported by a manager you will develop your own team covering the area from South Wales down to Devon.
- You are likely to be a qualified accountant, but you may have other relevant experience in a lead advisory role.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Have high standards of professionalism and attention to detail, along with good time management skills.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- With a network of offices across the country you’d ideally be within commutable distance of the Bristol / South Wales / South West area.
- Experience of managing and running a range of Corporate Finance assignments and dealing directly with clients.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to add value to client assignments by offering advice that helps with the development of the clients’ business.
- You will be a self-starter and self-sufficient, requiring minimal support and assistance to perform your day to day duties.
- Leadership and management skills to recruit, develop and manage your own team.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A salary of £75-90k and unlimited performance based bonus.
- Opportunity to develop your own team in a progressive high growth firm.
- Flexible working patterns as they have a large office network where one could work from.
- Autonomous culture where you can make decisions and have limited bureaucracy to contend with.
- Minimal levels of management meetings and associated reporting.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.