Group Systems Accountant
The Group Systems Accountant is a key role within the group finance team ensuring relevant reporting systems are developed and maintained to meet the needs of the business and accord with best practice.
My client is a growing FTSE 250 company who are looking for talented finance professionals to join their expanding team.
As a key member of the group finance team responsibilities include:
- Support the design, development, testing and overall implementation of changes to finance and accounts systems and processes
- Review business processes, formulating and defining the brief and scoping for new or improved systems
- Translating users and/or systems requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Ensuring that there is a high-level of user adoption, ownership and governance across finance systems and processes including training, development and support of users
The successful candidate requirements are as follows:
- Significant experience of Group consolidation and reporting systems
- Accounting / finance background: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or QBE.
- Experience of Group reporting and complex multi-currency consolidations
- Good communicator, with confidence to establish creditability with finance managers across the Group
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their accountancy and systems knowledge to positively impact an evolving organisation.