To support the delivery of company-wide transactions and processes supporting the overall strategic objectives to deliver finance and business performance. The role has good variety with exposure to operations and the business.
My client is a FTSE 100 listed, well-known and respected brand which holds a respected reputation within the UK market.
Key Responsibilities include:
Continually focusing on streamlining and improving processes.
- Qualified accountant: ACCA, CIMA, ACA.
- Experience within manufacturing accountacy, costing and variances (desirable)
- Knowledge of financial accounting, purchasing and management systems
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- The ability to champion change, pace and simplicity
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent numerical skills
An excellent opportunity to establish yourself within a big brand and 'make a difference.' Along with the competitive salary there is excellent benefits.