Robert Half are looking for a Temporary Sales Ledger Clerk for a business in Birchwood. They are seeking a determined individual who can work both independently and as part of a team, has great sales ledger experience and has been exposed to other aspects of finance in the past.
This temporary Sales Ledger Clerk role will be varied and duties will include:
- Managing sales ledger
- Raising complex invoices
- Match, batch, coding & processing invoices
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Resolving all queries in respect to sales ledger transaction
- Supporting the production of month end reports
- Contacting the various departments by telephone or email
- Raising PO numbers
- Ensuring information is correct for multiple projects
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience of Oracle ideally and is knowledgeable in Excel.
- Have experience with Sales Ledger
- Be driven and work on own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This role will last for 3 months on a temporary basis with a possible extension. It will start ASAP and be based in Birchwood with excellent transport link. The role will pay circa £10 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP. If you would like more please contact Rizwan Sindhu on 0161 828 6100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement